The research of UK Physicist Dr. John Walker has found cancer clusters forming around areas within 400 meters of mobile phone masts, after approximately five years, initially especially for those living in the beams of these microwave radiation emissions!
By 2007 seven cancer clustes had beeen discovered in the UK around mobile phone masts. Of six research studies looking specifically at health effects of phone masts, every one found significant effects below international guidelines. Half of them found significangly increased incidence of cancer in people living near a mast.
The Enrico Grani Story
14 die of cancer in seven years living next to phone mast with highest radiation levels in UK
- By Rebecca Camber 23rd June 2008
- Fourteen people living within a mile of a mobile phone mast that emits one of the highest levels of radiation in the country have died of cancer.
- Four of the deaths have been in a cul-de-sac yards from the site.
- A further 20 residents have developed tumors in the last seven years, although they have survived.
School Phone Mast Cancer Fear
- By EMMA MORTON Health and Science Editor October 10, 2007
- FOUR pupils from a school surrounded by 15 mobile shone masts have been struck down by brain cancer.
Kindergarten Children in City of Ruitz Struck Down with Brain Tumors near Mast
- In November 2005, the mayor of Ruitz (1588 inhabitants) reported to the French Department of Health the occurrence of two brain cancers in children who attended the kindergarten of Ruitz. One of the children died in 2004, the second case was diagnosed in November 2005. Near the school a cell phone base station has been in use since the beginning of October 1998 when it was installed.
- The parents suspect the base station may have been the cause of he cancers. The regulaory authorities given the usual excuses: “The amount of radiation is within limits of what is deemed to be save by the government and other regulating bodies.”
Seven Working under Cell-Phone Mast Struck Down with Brain Tumors
- A total of seven staff members working on the top floors of the Tipoli Building under cell phone antennae at RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia since 2001 had developed brain tumors by 2006. They had been working in the building for approximately five years.
Dr. Vini G. Khurana Ph.D. / Neurosurgeon – Mobile Phone-Brain Tumor: Public Health Advisory
“There is a growing body of statistically significant evidence for a relationship between the overall length of use of a mobile phone and the delayed occurrence of a brain tumor on the same side of the head as the ‘preferred side’ for mobile phone usage.”