The former director-general of WHO dr. Gro Harlem Brundtland a highly qualified medical doctor and three times Prime Minister of Norway have also been affected by EMF radiation and she resigned from WHO because it was affecting her health and also she is not mentally ill.
In January 2017 Olga Sheean sent document “Setting the standard for a wireless world of harm” to the three key players in this deadly game:
- Director-General of WHO dr. Margaret Chan
- The head of the EMF project Emily Van Deventer electrical engineer with no medical qualifications
- Secretary-General of the United Nations Antonia Guterres also electrical engineer
And NO Response. This document exposed WHO’s industry bias and its cover-up of the truth about Wireless radiation. You Need to Know About 5G Wireless and “Small” Cells. WHO is guilty of numerous crimes against humanity.
A silent warJoe Imbriano
WHO’s safety standards protect no one and endanger everyone by giving the illusion of safety. Mobile radio radiation cause damage to genetic material, in particular in human white blood cells, whereby both the DNA itself is damaged and the number of chromosomes changed. This mutation can consequently lead to increased cancer risk.
5G is a kill grid. 5G will not boost the economy. It will decimate it.
Rolling out 5G is absolutely insane and doing so without a single biological test of safety has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”Dr Martin Pall
Wireless radiation is, quite simply, undermining our viability as a species and destroying life on Earth. Call for wireless telecom devices in public places to be replaced with wired devices.
- We must take responsibility for what is happening.
- We must hold ourselves accountable for our choices.
- We must hold decision-makers responsible for their cover-up of the truth.
Launch a public awareness campaign that clearly spells out:
- The proven dangers
- The carcinogenic nature
- The symptoms and multiple effects
- The disorders and addictions
Initiate health programs for those who have been harmed, and rehabilitation programs for those who are seriously addicted to wireless devices.
You need to make a strong, clear statement about what needs to happen, how it can be done, and what is required to turn things around.