A recent paper “Wi-Fi is an important threat to human health” (March 2018) aggregating more than 20 studies found that repeated WiFi exposure could put you at physical and mental risk. These risks include:
- Cellular Death known as Apoptosis
- Oxidative Stress which causes Chronic Disease like Cancer
- Testes and Sperm Dysfunction
- Neuropsychiatric and Psychological Issues
- Negative Impacts to Cellular DNA
- Hormonal Changes
- Rise in Inflammatory Calcium and more
WiFi Radiation is many more times stronger than cellphones. We now have plenty of scientific evidence showing that we have adverse biological and health effects at levels well below the thermal guidelines. 
There is only so much of this radiation that people can tolerate before they become sick, and people are becoming sick. The illness is called electrohypersensitivity (EHS) and is virtually identical to microwave sickness experienced by radar operators during the second world war.”
French National Library Banned WiFi
The French National Library, Paris, the nation’s biggest library whose four buildings are used by one million+ yearly, in 2008 rejected a proposal to install Wi-Fi throughout the library.
Scientific literature, said a library press release, “proves genotoxic effects from Wi-Fi.” Human cells exposed to 2, 45 GHz, the frequency of Wi-Fi, undergo “genetic alterations,” it said.
Several other libraries in Paris, responding to staff requests, also removed Wi-Fi terminals.
WiFi and Diabetes
Diabetes is being understood as an immune based illness. Since WiFi effects the immune system, recent research showing a link between diabetes and wireless radiation makes sense. From 1995 to 2010, there was at least a 100% increase in the prevalence of diagnosed diabetes cases in 18 states. 
Cell Phones are banned in schools, colleges and even on playgrounds.
Mobile phones will be banned in schools and colleges (middle schools in France) including playgrounds announced the Minister of National Education Jean-Michel Blanquer according to a news article published in Le Monde. The measure was confirmed by the Minister of Education.
French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES) 2016 Report “Radiofrequency Exposure and the Health of Children” recommends regulatory changes to ensure “sufficiently large safety margins” to protect the health of young children stating:
“ALL wireless devices, including tablets, cordless phones, remote controlled toys, wireless toys, baby monitors and surveillance bracelets, should be subjected to the same regulatory obligations as cell phones.”
In 2017, the Maryland State Children’s Environmental Health And Protection Advisory Council issued first ever Recommendations for Wired Internet In Schools and Minimizing RF Classrooms:
- The Maryland State Children’s Environmental Health and Protection Advisory Council (CEHPAC) issued a Report advising the Department of Education to recommend local school districts reduce classroom wireless radiation exposures by providing wired—rather than wireless—internet connections.
- While these recommendations also include halfway measures, they are the first body of a US state to recommend reducing exposures. We think they need to go further to clearly recommend only wired ethernet connections and the full removal of Wi-Fi from the school property.
-  Wi-Fi is an important threat to human health
-  Why WiFi and WiMax is a Serious Health Threat
-  Radiation from Cell Phones and WiFi Are Making People Sick — Are You at Risk?
-  French National Library Banned Wi-Fi in 2008
-  Dirty Electricity Elevates Blood Sugar Among Electrically Sensitive Diabetics and May Explain Brittle Diabetes
-  Diabetes and Wireless
-  Schools Worldwide Removing the Wi-Fi and Reducing Exposure
One thought on “WiFi is Making Us All Sick. We Must Ban It”
Comments are closed.