You have to consider that DNA also works as a fractal antennas, which is able to send, receive and also to process signals under the form of radio frequencies. There is no doubt, that artificial radio frequencies such as those of cell towers and in particular these new type of towers (4G LTE, 5G, 6G), which have a much higher density of signals, they may somehow interfere with the ability of DNA to retain and transmit biological signals. This is one level of danger, that very few biologists are aware of (Electromagnetic Effects on Mitochondria).
There is however a light at the end of the tunnel, or there is some ray of hope. Thanks to the principles of biological quantum entanglement, that we have learned how to exploit in the field of biology and medicine. Now we can transfer the information from the microbial DNA to the human DNA and in so doing, we can train so to speak the microbes to withstand whatever assumed condition they are exposed to, including this new technology. Then we can train them to transfer this resilience of theirs to our DNA. So lets say, that there are good reasons to be worried about the introduction of these new technologies, but fortunately since the knowledge in the field of quantum biology, in the field of micro-biome medicine is advancing as fast as potentially harmful technology, then we can exploit this knowledge to protect ourselves from any real, potential or perceived danger from these new technologies.
Third Brain – Microbiome
The first one is the one between your ears (obviously necessary). Science and Health experts call your “gut” your 2nd brain. It is interesting to note that 90% of the body’s serotonin and 50% of its dopamine, lie in the gut – (obviously VERY important as well). The authoritative journal “Brain Behavior and Immunity” published an article in 2010 entitled “Mood and Gut Feelings”.. The article concluded by stating “It may be that we need to change the focus from the brain and look at the role of the gut in what have traditionally been thought of as brain-based disorders. #foodforthought And your 3rd Brain? In 2010, a team of researchers discovered a new organ that has gone undetected for the thousands of years that human anatomy has been recorded. Researchers are calling this newly discovered organ the Microbiome. With 5G we are killing our brains, this is not smart at all.
The leading researcher, Dr. Ruggiero explains the Microbiome in layman’s terms; the microbiome (3rd brain) is comprised of trillions of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeasts, parasites, and unknown microbes. Nearly 70% of the microbiome is plugged directly into the neurons that make up the 2nd brain. The other 30% is distributed throughout the body in the sinus cavities, blood, skin, and tear ducts.Continue reading “5G – Dr. Marco Ruggiero, PhD, MD – Molecular Biologist – Fractal Antenna – Quantum Biology – Microbiome – Viruses – Exosomes”