How electromagnetic fields affect mitochondria?
Anytime you have the movement of charged particles you create an electromagnetic field. People don’t realize that electromagnetism is the foundation of life, it’s what controls biochemistry. Imagine going into a room where you hear every kind of music being played really loudly, you wouldn’t be able to hear yourself or communicate with other people. This is what our cells are experiencing when they’re in high EMF environments. They can’t function properly and they become very stressed. Energy is transduced into vibrations. Light waves and sound waves are converted into vibrations in the cell and these vibrations alter molecular structure and function. Every cell, every organelle, every molecule, they resonate at certain frequencies. Mitochondria generate a field that’s stronger than lightning. This is about 30 million volts per meter. The mitochondrial membrane potential is the result of the charge difference between the inner and the outer membrane. This is about negative 140 millivolts. Literally this is pretty shocking right. – How much electric field in such a small space.
Where do mitochondria get their energy from?
The natural EMF found on earth created life and these energies are imprinted onto every living organism on this planet. Every organism is chewing to the native Schumann frequency of the earth and the Sun. The native frequency of the earth and human is 7,83 Hz. This is what’s responsible for generating the mitochondria a strong electromagnetic field.
Continue reading “Electromagnetic Effects on Mitochondria”
We know that there is a massive literature, providing a high level of scientific certainty, for each of eight pathophysiological effects caused by non-thermal microwave frequency EMF exposures. This is shown in from 12 to 34 reviews on each specific effect, with each review listed in Chapter 1, providing a substantial body of evidence on the existence of each effect. Such EMFs:
Continue reading “5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them”
- Attack our nervous systems including our brains leading to widespread neurological/neuropsychiatric effects and possibly many other effects. This nervous system attack is of great concern.
- Attack our endocrine (that is hormonal) systems. In this context, the main things that make us functionally different from single celled creatures are our nervous system and our endocrine systems –even a simple planaria worm needs both of these. Thus the consequences of the disruption of these two regulatory systems is immense, such that it is a travesty to ignore these findings.
- Produce oxidative stress and free radical damage, which have central roles in essentially all chronic diseases.
- Attack the DNA of our cells, producing single strand and double strand breaks in cellular DNA and oxidized bases in our cellular DNA. These in turn produce cancer and also mutations in germ line cells which produce mutations in future generations.
- Produce elevated levels of apoptosis (programmed cell death), events especially important in causing both neurodegenerative diseases and infertility.
- Lower male and female fertility, lower sex hormones, lower libido and increased levels of spontaneous abortion and, as already stated, attack the DNA in sperm cells.
- Produce excessive intracellular calcium [Ca2+]i and excessive calcium signaling.
- Attack the cells of our bodies to cause cancer. Such attacks are thought to act via 15 different mechanisms during cancer causation.