Medical research has uncovered links between prolonged exposure to electromagnetic radiation and many health impacts,
Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Chest Pain, Fatigue, Headaches, Osteoporosis, Surgery Pain, Inflammation, Arthritis, Tension, Nausea, Infertility, Paralysis, Muscle pain, Miscarriage and more …
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”Nicola Tesla
In the attached report (The Biological Effects of Weak Electromagnetic Fields), Andrew Goldsworthy explains how weak electromagnetic fields from cell phones, cordless phones and WiFi can have serious effects on our health. These include damage to glands resulting in obesity and related disorders, chronic fatigue, autism, increases in allergies and multiple chemical sensitivities, early dementia, DNA damage, loss of fertility and cancer.
- 1994 – RADIOFREQUENCY – MICROWAVE RADIATION BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS AND SAFETY STANDARDS – A REVIEW – Labs
- 1990 – EVALUATION OF THE POTENTIAL CARCINOGENICITY OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
- 1981 – NASA -EMF – ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD INTERACTIONS WITH THE HUMAN BODY: OBSERVED EFFECTS AND THEORIES
- 1976 – DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY – BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION
- 1972 – ZORACH GLASER PHD – NAVAL MEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE – Military Radiowave
- 1970 – Low intensity microwaves on nervous function – MacGregor
Neurological Effects (EMF and the Brain)
Reduction in Melatonin Production
Acoustic neuroma – A vestibular schwannoma (VS) is a benign primary intracranial tumor of the myelin-forming cells of the vestibulocochlear nerve (8th cranial nerve).
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis(ALS): also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease in Canada and the United States, as motor neurone disease (MND)
Shocking “Smart” Meter Effects On Human Blood
NauseaContinue reading “EMF/ELF Radiation Health Risks”