If the public simply understood the existential threat posed by
adopting a military weapon as a communications technology, they would not accept it.
USA, 24 March: Portland Oregon City officials state clear apposition to the installation of 5G networks around the city, supported by the mayor and two commissioners.
Italy, 28 March: Florence applies the precautionary principle, refusing permissions for 5G and referring to “the ambiguity and the uncertainty of supranational bodies and private bodies (like ICNIRP)”, which “have very different positions from each other, despite the huge evidence of published studies”.
Russia, 28 March: The Russian Ministry of Defense refuses to transfer frequencies for 5G, which effectively delays any 5G rollout there for several years.
Belgium, 31 March: The Belgian Environment Minister announces that Brussels is halting its 5G rollout plans, saying, “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit”.
Germany, 4 April: Germans sign a petition to force the German Bundestag to debate 5G.
Continue reading “Lawmakers hitting the brakes on 5G”
Why? – Wired connections are safer, faster and more secure. They allow you to reduce your exposure to radio frequency radiation.
Safe Technology in Schools
Continue reading “Safe Technology = Back to Hardwire”
- Hardwire all devices that connect to the Internet such as computers and tablets.
- Hardwire all fixed devices such as printers, overhead projectors and boards.
- Teach students about how to minimize radio frequency radiation exposures.
- Integrate SAFE TECH into health curriculum.
- Explore the politics of the precautionary principle in ethics and debate classes. (Although EHT considers the issue to require “cautionary” rather than “precautionary” action as harm from RFR is established.)
- Share resources with parents on how to decrease exposures at home.
- Integrate SAFE TECH into your school’s official Bring Your Own Device Policy.
- Hold a staff meeting and PTA meeting to share this information.
A recent paper “Wi-Fi is an important threat to human health” (March 2018) aggregating more than 20 studies found that repeated WiFi exposure could put you at physical and mental risk. These risks include:
- Cellular Death known as Apoptosis
- Oxidative Stress which causes Chronic Disease like Cancer
- Testes and Sperm Dysfunction
- Neuropsychiatric and Psychological Issues
- Negative Impacts to Cellular DNA
- Hormonal Changes
- Rise in Inflammatory Calcium and more
WiFi Radiation is many more times stronger than cellphones. We now have plenty of scientific evidence showing that we have adverse biological and health effects at levels well below the thermal guidelines. 
There is only so much of this radiation that people can tolerate before they become sick, and people are becoming sick. The illness is called electrohypersensitivity (EHS) and is virtually identical to microwave sickness experienced by radar operators during the second world war.”
Continue reading “WiFi is Making Us All Sick. We Must Ban It”