Why? – Wired connections are safer, faster and more secure. They allow you to reduce your exposure to radio frequency radiation.
Safe Technology in Schools
- Hardwire all devices that connect to the Internet such as computers and tablets.
- Hardwire all fixed devices such as printers, overhead projectors and boards.
- Teach students about how to minimize radio frequency radiation exposures.
- Integrate SAFE TECH into health curriculum.
- Explore the politics of the precautionary principle in ethics and debate classes. (Although EHT considers the issue to require “cautionary” rather than “precautionary” action as harm from RFR is established.)
- Share resources with parents on how to decrease exposures at home.
- Integrate SAFE TECH into your school’s official Bring Your Own Device Policy.
- Hold a staff meeting and PTA meeting to share this information.